What to Expect:
Would be responsible for carrying designing the software architecture of the Camera platforms on both Windows and Embedded platforms for the various Camera Systems developed in OSight. In addition, the candidate would be responsible for guiding team members technically and implement few critical modules. The candidate must have experience working on Embedded platforms, Camera Modules, Streaming related activities, and Software Architectures.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Electronics and Communications.
- Desired Experience: 6 plus years.
- Strong basics and working experience on embedded Linux on ARM platform.
- Strong knowledge of software architectures and Object-Oriented Principals.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and streaming protocols.
- Knowledge of camera and video streaming protocols like RTP or RTSP or ONVIF.
- Strong basics and working experience in developing with C/C++.
- Knowledge of UI development either using C# and QT.
- Good knowledge of debugging on Embedded platforms.
- Experience in working on real-time streaming based applications.
- Ability to convert requirements into architectures and design.
- Willing to carry out development activities following essential development standards.
- Working knowledge on Xilinx using PetaLinux.
- Knowledge in working with image processing libraries (OpenCV), AI/ML, and Deep learning algorithms.
- Knowledge of working on C2I or C4I military-grade systems.